At Dunmow Waste Management, we are always expanding our operations and, as a result, we will regularly be posting job vacancies for different aspects of our waste management team. These roles are ideal for those situated in Chelmsford, Braintree, Brentwood and the surrounding areas. Take a look at the vacancies below for more information, and to see if you’d be a good fit with us.
Waste Sales Advisor, Essex
(22K – 25K, dependent on experience) + Bonus
The role of a Waste Sales Advisor will be to successfully obtain and qualify new business leads, by completing both inbound and outbound calls. The advisor’s main responsibilities will be to successfully answer around 80 to 100 inbound calls from new and existing customers, dealing with enquiries, bookings, new sales and complaints, as well as making outbound calls to both hot and cold leads with the goal of trying to win more business. The role is primarily office based, however there will be opportunities to attend customer meetings and take on more responsibility in line with the advisor’s core development plan.
Conditions of Success:
- To take on average 80 to 100 inbound calls per day
- To exceed all expectations set out by DWM group standards
- To hit the DWM daily target of £27500.00 increased to £30,000 from 1st March.
- To take ownership of calls and manage your own workload with an organised approach
- Log new leads in the companies CRM system, logging follow up’s and notes with the goal of qualifying the lead
- Updating internal systems with pricing
- Make a minimum of 30 outbound calls a day, this can be hot leads logged on the CRM or cold leads using search facilities and cold cooling.
- Manage all customer complaints and enquiries in accordance with the business escalation process.
- Work towards achieving goals and targets with the aim to develop within the company.
- Hit Daily item sales
- To meet all personal targets and also team targets
- Proactively seek new work by cold calling/calling existing customers
- A can do attitude and ambition to grow personally and professionally
- Have a key interest in what you are selling and being able to sell with confidence
- Maintains quality by enforcing company standards
- Strives to exceed targets given
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Ability to manage a heavy work load
- Be keen to learn and adapt to new and high pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of products and services offered
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within the waste industry or construction industry, desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of dealing with high call volumes and working towards targets set, essential
- Confidence and willing to succeed
- Minimum of Grade A-C at GCSE Level (Maths and English)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Can do approach
- Hungry for success and personal development
To apply, please submit your CV via the upload feature on this page, or email email@example.com