At Dunmow Waste Management, we are always expanding our operations and, as a result, we will regularly be posting job vacancies for different aspects of our waste management team. These roles are ideal for those situated in Chelmsford, Braintree, Brentwood and the surrounding areas. Take a look at the vacancies below for more information, and to see if you’d be a good fit with us.
Customer Service Advisor
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is to successfully obtain and qualify new business leads, by completing both inbound and outbound calls. The advisor’s main responsibilities will be to answer approximately a high level of inbound calls from new and existing customers, dealing with enquiries, bookings, new sales, as well as making outbound calls to customers and prospective leads. The role is primarily office based, however there will be opportunities to attend customer meetings and take on more responsibility in line with the advisor’s core development plan.
- Maximise sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge and understanding the customer’s needs.
- Contribute to the team and individual targets as set by management.
- Answer a high level of inbound calls every day.
- To take ownership of calls and manage your own workload with an organised approach.
- Updating internal systems accurately
- Ensuring strong knowledge of products and services offered.
- Qualifying customers to understand their needs and advising the best products suited.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current customers.
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers and account customers.
- Help the team manage Sales Email inbox and deal with enquiries promptly and accurately.
- Manage all customer queries, issues and enquiries in accordance with the business escalation process.
- Positive attitude towards work, team and customers.
- Ability to manage under pressure and heavy work load.
- Be keen to learn and adapt to new and high pressure situations.
- Attend regular team meetings and contribute to improve the team.
- Consult with Senior Team member on best practices and guidance.
Skills and qualifications
- Previous experience dealing with a high volume of inbound calls.
- Strong customer service experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and willing to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Can do approach
- Ability to recognise and convert potential opportunities
- Hungry for success and personal development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000 /year
To apply, please submit your CV via the upload feature on this page, or email email@example.com